- We always advise our website visitors to have a profound knowledge about our policies and guarantees before making a decision to hire us.
- We promise to secure your personal details and identity that you reveal to us with immense trust.
- The payment system we follow is extremely safe & secure and is developed by one of the eminent software companies across the globe.
- The online payment details you enter while paying for your order are automatically get deleted after the completion of the transaction.
- Under any circumstances, our team members cannot be allowed to have access to your personal information.
- We assure our customers that we will never use their completed order in future even for the reference purpose.
- Our purpose is to continue making efforts to improve ourselves, and that is why we always value your feedback and build a record for the purpose of further improvements only.
- Our stringent confidentiality policy doesn’t allow us to leak your personal details to any other third party.
- We keep a record of the cookies to check the visitors traffic on our website, our motive behind doing this is to know the time and duration of each visit.
- We demand only relevant details of the clients that are important for any company.
Know What Do We Require from our Clients
- We take only ‘Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as well as Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII).
- Personally Identifiable Information includes the following details:-
- Email Address
Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes your browser’s details, IP address, total time you spent on our website and the number of the pages you visit.
Know Why Do We Need Your Personal Information
Our clients hold a firm belief in the services we offer them. For that reason, they never think twice before sending us their personal details. We have always maintained a rock solid affinity with our former customers. We never use the collected data for marketing purpose, so if you want to know the reasons why do we require your details, then read further.
- We need your contact details to make you aware about the recent updations and policy alterations.
- To let you know about the exciting discount offers.
- To stay in touch with you.
- To quickly revert you in the case of urgency.
- To handle your instant queries, requests, and complaints.
- To send you the useful and relevant alerts related to the addition of the services.
- We save your details to keep a record of our successful client base.
When you visit our website, there is some information that automatically get saved in the log files. The data includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), operating system, etc.ur browser’s information, IP address, the amount of time spent on our website, and the total number of pages you visit.
The Security of Your Financial Information
Our payment methods are highly secure and safe from any unauthorized access. We never leak your financial details to any third party. We make an efficient use of Secured Socket Layer (SSL) software to safeguard every information you provide us.
We urge you to visit this page more often to keep yourself updated. We want our clients to have a happy browsing experience, and that is why we make diligent efforts to introduce advanced services. Please be informed that you are immensely precious to us!