Behavior is the outcome of the brain and body acting together. Your brain gathers the information and then it works on producing the suitable results which your body represents. The brain is like an operating system and its outcomes solely depend on the factors, like input, situation, and body. The outcomes that you produce may be instincts, habits, and behaviors. You develop behavior and its patterns from the people around you, and when you repeat your behavior in the same situation for an extended time, it becomes a habit. However, your self-beliefs also play a significant role in dominating your daily behavior.
Below our sociology dissertation help experts have talked about a few lesser-known facts about the behavior of human beings. Let’s take a read through them.
1) Low self-esteemed people have a habit of humiliating others. They also have the high probability of suffering from anxiety and depression.
2) Peoples’ behavior and choices change for the better when they know someone is watching them.
3) Anger can be a drifting factor behind the possessive behavior in people. It also takes away the power to think for right and wrong.
4) People having obese friends are more likely to become fat. Obesity is contagious, and people around you impact your behavior.
5) Lying is hard work, and it takes more mental effort while speaking a lie. To plot a lie properly, you need to be creative, great actor, and a great author.
6) High levels of testosterone in people makes them enjoy the anger of other people, and they might put you in a weird situation to make you angry for their pleasure.
7) People start believing in conspiracy theories when they have no control over what is happening.
8) We all have different fears. A person may not fear jumping from parachute but his boss.
9) We all deal with boredom in different ways. Some people enjoy binge watching TV-series, but some love doing meaningful things apart from entertainment to make their life better.
10) People regret making quick decisions despite what the outcome can be. The regret is due to the fast process involved in decision-making and not the decision that was made.
11) Too many choices confuse people. It makes the decision-making complex. More people tend to leave things when they have to go through a lot of mental calculations to create a single decision.
12) People tend to compare themselves with others and only focus on the things that make them look great and superior.
13) Appearance may deceive people. It reflects maturity and physical attractiveness. It plays a vital role as people tend to trust appearance.
14) People speak and think negative opinions about others to boost their self-confidence and they believe their thoughts are correct and logical.
These are some of the lesser-known, and mind-blowing facts about the human behavior. These tips will help you understand the way humans behave and act.